Policies Designed for Main Street America
If your business is professional office, small retail store, or a small restaurant, then a Business Owner’s Policy, or BOP may be right for you. Designed for the backbone of our American economy, the Business Owner’s Policy combines your property and liability coverage on one simple form, providing a host of add-on coverages for no or very little additional premium.
The knowledgeable and experienced advisors at Arthur Hall Insurance will talk to you about your unique business needs. By understanding your goals and objectives, we can provide insight as to how best to mitigate any risk exposures. Based on your individual requirements, we develop an insurance program and provide options to allow you to make the most informed decisions to protect your life’s work.
Working with our premier insurance carrier partners, our advisors can offer you important coverages such as:
- Business Interruption
- Computers and Media
- Accounts Receivables
- Business Personal Property (Contents)
- Property In Transit
- Property Off Premises
- Personal Property of Others (Bailee)
- Computer Hardware, Software and Lost Data
- Mechanical Breakdown/Boiler Coverage
- Money and Securities On and Off Premises
- Valuable Papers
- Fine Art
- Loss of Business Income and Extra Expense
- Fire and Tenant Legal Liability
- Hired Auto Liability
- Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Management Liability (Directors & Officers, Employment Practices, Fiduciary)
- Errors & Omissions (Professional Liability)
The professionals at Arthur Hall Insurance are responsive to the insurance needs of your small business and are ready develop a tailored insurance program just for you.